Has a loved one passed away and now you are faced with the daunting task of dealing with a house full of inherited “stuff”? Do you or a loved one need to move from a home packed to the ceiling with a lifetime of mementos and beloved objects into a one-bedroom condo? If you are asking yourself “Where do I start?” call Clearing Chaos.
Clearing Chaos is a professional organizing service specializing in estate clearing, de-cluttering, chronic hoarding and downsizing for seniors & their families. We can do as much or as little as you wish. We are your team to help in any way that is needed.
Utilizing my hospice background, my crew and I have helped many families with the overwhelm caused by clutter and helped them clear homes full of family mementos. Whether it is the inherited family home that needs clearing or you’re downsizing to a new life or just deciding to reclaim your space, Clearing Chaos can help.
With respect and care we:
- Sort, categorize and organize possessions you wish to keep from the items that need to be donated, sold or tossed.
- Go through every envelope, box, file, book, clothes and bag finding treasurers, money, stocks and bonds, titles, insurance papers and checks.
- Run an estate sale, or arrange for a consignment shop, online auction, etc. for items too valuable to donate.
- Arrange for pick-up from a charity of your choice.
- Clean out and prepare the existing home to be sold.
Allow Clearing Chaos to free you from the burden and stress of clutter so you can function better, feel better and enjoy life more fully. At the free assessment meeting we discover your goals and establish a plan of action. Upon your approval of the written estimate we start the process. Full disclosure, confidentiality and honestly are practiced at all times.
If you’re ready to declutter your life, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (847)942-3996.